We all want to protect our children. They deserve the same security and protection in the on-line world, as as they do in the physical world.
Without mentioning the possible ways in which a child can be harmed from using the Internet, we would like to make you aware of some of the ways in which we can help protect your family.
- Set up specific access times to the Internet
- Set up specific times during which they can logon to the computer(s)
- Block specific web sites
- Block specific web content
- Block or schedule chat & video chat applications
- Set up monitoring of their computer usage with reports sent to you
- Set up a monitor chat and email messages with transcripts sent to you
Not all of this is for everyone, and is based on what you are comfortable with. We can help you find your comfort zone.
We have even had discussions with teenagers regarding their use of the computer and the web. You'd be amazed at how a teenager is willing to listen to a professional, when a parent is not around.
Our office is staffed Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with 24 hour, around the clock emergency service 365 days a year to keep your business in operation.
MJJ Systems is here to service all your needs. Contact us by phone at 201.445.9669 or click here to e-mail our office manager.
Click here or call our support hotline 201-203-4192 for remote support